Returning your product because you changed your mind
Please return your item unused and in original condition (including all labels and tags intact) with proof of purchase within 28 days, and we’ll give you an exchange or refund, as long as your returned product meets our terms and conditions.
Please be aware that we'll only process your refund once the item has been returned to and checked by our specialist; this can take up to 14 days.
Returning a faulty item
If your product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, please return with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Please disable any security features and remove your personal data.
After 30 days, we’ll repair or replace the product in accordance with the terms of the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
In addition, all INCUS | NOVA devices are covered by a 12 months warranty as detailed in the original packaging. This is not transferable and only applies to the original purchaser.
All returns are to be sent to:
INCUS Performance Limited
Advanced Technology Innovation Centre,
5 Oakwood Drive
Terms & conditions of our policy
If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it.
By original condition we mean:
- you’ve kept all original packaging and labels in good condition and the product can be resold at full price
- you haven’t used the product
- the product contains no personal data and isn’t registered to a user.
Unless faulty, this must be within 28 days of purchase
- Ordinarily if you have your receipt or order confirmation we'll refund the original method you’ve used to purchase.
- We’re unable to refund or exchange products made to your own specifications or personalised for you, unless faulty.
- See below for the full list of products that can’t be returned
- For online or telephone purchases we are unable to refund postage costs, either the original postage or the return postage. This is your responsibility and we recommend all return postage is insured and tracked.
- Please note that if you return products which are outside our returns policy or if you don’t have proof of purchase, we’re unable to process a refund, so please keep your receipt or order confirmation.
- This does not affect your statutory rights
- To read more on your statutory rights, you can check Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 here
The following products won’t be eligible for exchange or refund (unless faulty or not as described):
- Products you received over 35 days ago
- Products that have been opened or unsealed (other than where necessary to inspect)
- Products without original packaging or labels
- Products or packaging in poor condition
- Products that contain your personal data or have been manufacturer-registered
- Gift Cards
- Computer software that has been opened or redeemed
- Where a product has been personalised for you, or made to your specific measurements
- Products that cannot be returned for hygiene reasons:
- Swimwear (including FIIN vests)
Please note that if you return products which are outside our returns policy or if you don’t have proof of purchase, we’re unable to process a refund, so please keep your receipt or order confirmation.